Inline Mixer Homogenizer
Inline mixer homogenizers are used where conventional mixers are not sufficient/responsive. High performance rotor/stator workhead design are capable of reducing mixing times by up to 95%.
Fansadco inline mixer homogenizers create stable emulsions and suspensions with small droplet or particle size, typically in the range of 5-10 microns.
Jacketed units are available for adjusting the temperature
Multi stage rotor stator design resulting in significant faster mixing times and also can be processed the number of products in a single pass.
- Creams and ointments
- Mayonnaise and catchup
- flavor emulsions
Advantages and features
- Significant short process time
- All wetted parts in high quality stainless steel
- Consistent product quality, time after time
- Aeration free
- High performance and guaranteed
- Optimal energy consumption
- No additional pump is required for discharging the vessel
- easy to install, easy to operate and easy to clean